Welcome to ITE!
It's a great time to be a part of our Community of Transportation Professionals. We have a lot to offer and encourage you to take advantage of resources and explore areas that interest you. Use this page as a guide to get started and if you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
New Member Orientations
Take Advantage of the ITE New Member Orientations, hosted quarterly, to connect with ITE staff, leadership, other new members, and understand all that is available to you.
You can register for our New Member Orientation here:
November 17, 2023 from 2-3 pm eastern
January 19, 2024 from 2-3 pm eastern
April 19, 2024 from 2-3 pm eastern
August 16, 2024 from 2-3 pm eastern
November 1, 2024 from 2-3 pm eastern
Connect Locally with Your District and Section
When you join ITE, you are joining ITE at the Section (local), District (regional), and International levels. Connecting with your ITE District and Section helps you get the most out of your ITE membership.
- Visit the District, Sections, Chapters webpage to find your District and Section
- Click on their website.
- Visit the About Section to reach out to their leadership
- Visit the Events Section to find out about future meetings.
- You should hear from your District and Sections directly to welcome you to ITE and be added to their mailing lists.
Connect Virtually with ITE Members
ITE's e-community is how our 17,000+ members connect virtually. Members ask questions, get updates from Councils and Committees, and our Mentoring program is available through e-community.
- Visit our e-community to start connecting and joining communities. You can join Council and Committee Communities and you are automatically enrolled in our All Member Forum.
- Our Mentoring Program is available through e-community and open to all members.
Explore Your Interests
Explore our website for topics and areas that interest you.
Consider what you want out of your ITE membership and visit these key ares to find out more about topics you are care about and ways to get involved.
Stay ahead of the curve with our educational opportunties and communications.
- View the ITE event calendar for information on upcoming meetings, webinars and courses, including ITE's key events, the Virtual Spring Conference (typically in March) and the ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibition (typically in late July - August)
- ITE members have access to free stand alone webinars through the ITE Learning Hub
- Stay tuned for our communications, including ITE Journal, the bi-weekly e-newsletter Spotlite, and our monthly podcast ITE Talks Transportation
Certifications and Certificate Training Programs
The Transportation Professional Certification Board (TPCB) offers certifcations to professionals in the United States and Canada as well as other countries. These certifications include:
ITE offers Certification Refresher Courses and Practice Exams for test takers.
ITE offers multiple Certificate Training Programs including
- Implementing the Safe System Approach
- Transportation Impact Analysis Training Program
- Designing Signalized Intersections