- We recently updated (mid-June 2018) our criteria for passwords and they need to be at least seven characters in length and contain at least one number. If your current password does not meet that criteria, click on the Forgot Password button to set a new password. If you continue to have a problem logging in, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your login is your ITE membership ID number.
- For new members, your default password is the first six letters of your last name, first letter capital and remainder in lowercase, and then a 0. Passwords are case sensitive and must be seven characters in length, including at least one letter and one number.
- If your last name has less than six letters, enter your last name in full (first letter capital) then add zeros until your password is seven characters in length. For example, if your last name is Smith, your password will be Smith00. If there are apostrophes in your last name, do not enter them as part of your password.
- The "Remember me on this computer" feature works if you don't logout.
If you do not have a username and password, click here to create a new account.