Traffic Signal Timing Webinar Series: Understanding the Traffic Signal Timing Process
When: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 -- 2:00 - 3:30 PM EDT
This webinar was developed by the ITE Traffic Engineering Council.
The ITE Traffic Engineering Council will be hosting a series of webinars focused on various elements of Traffic Signal Timing.
This first webinar will have a team of traffic signal practitioners introduce the basic concepts of the timing development process. This session will focus heavily on a review of the Traffic Signal Timing Manual (NCHRP Report 812) and will provide an overview of the outcome based timing approach which puts an emphasis on signal system users and priorities.
Attendees of this webinar will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals and principles of traffic signal timing.
- Apply the various concepts outlined in the Traffic Signal Timing Manual (NCHRP Report 812)
- Understand the various techniques to develop timing plans that accommodate the specific users and conditions.
- Cynthia Peck, PE, Project Manager/ Traffic Lead | DLZ | Cleveland, OH, USA
- Lynn LaMunyon, PE, Ocean County Traffic Engineer | County of Ocean | Toms River, NJ, USA
- Adam Allen, PTOE, Principal | Transportation Design Discipline Leader | Colliers Engineering & Design | Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
ITE Members: $49.00
This fee includes a live web event, an archived recording, webinar evaluation, 1.5 PDH credits, and a certificate of completion.
Group Pricing Available
ITE is offering as a member benefit a group pricing opportunity. If you are an ITE Member and want to sign up a group, you can do so at a discount. To learn more and take advantage of this opportunity click here.