Roundabout Resiliency and Happenings
When: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 -- 3:00 - 4:30 PM ET
This webinar is led by the ITE Roundabout Committee.
The ITE Standing Committee on Roundabouts is proud to lead the second of four webinars on roundabouts in 2021 with this webinar on Resiliency in Roundabout Design.
The webinar will include an overview of resiliency in modern roundabout designs and construction in various locations including North Carolina, Texas and Massachusetts. Webinar participants will be able to recognize resiliency in roundabout design and construction, be able to recognize these features when designing and reviewing roundabouts and allow them to recall these features for future designs. In addition, the TexITE District will showcase the happenings in their roundabout committee.
Attendees of this webinar will be able to:
- Describe the resiliency in roundabout design and construction from Texas, North Carolina and New England examples.
- Identify potential resiliency options to consider in future roundabout projects as well as traffic control during storm events
- Joseph Balskus, PE, PTOE, RSP1, Director of Transportation Systems | VHB | Wethersfield, CT, USA
- Ken Sides, PE, PTOE, CNU-a, LCI, RLRM, Senior Transportation Engineer | Sam Schwartz Engineering | Tampa, FL, USA and Chair, ITE Roundabout Committee
- Jason Vaughn, Traffic Operations Manager | Public Works Department | Sugarland, Texas, USA
- Gary Schatz, President | Mobility Planning & Engineering, LLC | Katy, Texas, USA
- Don Cooke, Regional Service Lead, Transportation | VHB | Watertown, MA, USA
- Tracie Lenhardt, Senior Project Manager | VHB | Watertown, MA, USA
- Don Bennett, Senior Transportation Engineer | DAVENPORT | Wilmington, NC, USA
ITE Members: $49.00
This fee includes a live web event, an archived recording, webinar evaluation, 1.5 PDH credits, and a certificate of completion.
Group Pricing Available
ITE is offering as a member benefit a group pricing opportunity. If you are an ITE Member and want to sign up a group, you can do so at a discount. To learn more and take advantage of this opportunity click here.