Management Skills for Transportation Professionals: Session 4, Don't Let Difficult People Drain You
Management Skills for Transportation Professionals: Session 4, Don’t Let Difficult People Drain You: Manage Them and Performance Assessments
When: Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:00 - 4:00 PM ET
Difficult people can be a drain on an organization and on you. An effective transportation manager needs the skills to manage all challenging personalities and the impact they have on the workplace. This webinar examines techniques to manage challenging personalities, and discusses methods to provide impactful performance feedback.
- Uncover the reasons that difficult people get under your skin so that you alleviate the stress and manage them objectively
- Learn the structure for firm, honest conversations
- Discover the format for giving directions that put the monkey on their back
- Learn the neuroscience behind performance assessments and what works or doesn’t
Interactive Live Web Event:
The instructor will engage the audience during this 60-minute web event using the following features:
- Chat Pod, Raised Hands/Reaction buttons, polls, and more. We encourage you to join 10 minutes early to learn how to use these functions.
- Weekly Reminder Emails sent to Registrants for the 6 weeks following this webinar.
Instructor: Shelley Row, President & CEO | Shelley Row Associates, LLC
4-part Workshop Fees
Individual Session Fees
This fee includes:
- Live interactive web events
- Weekly emails from the instructor with bite size tips and reminders for improving your management skills as a transportation professional
- Session recordings will be available to stream for all registrants for 90 days after the last webinar in the workshop.
- Downloadable PDF Handouts
- 1 course evaluation
- 1 certificate of completion
- 1 PDH Credits per session