Management Skills for Transportation Professionals: Session 2, What's Your Brand?
Management Skills for Transportation Professionals: Session 2, What's Your Brand? Create the Brand You Want to Project
When: Thursday, May 16, 2019 3:00 - 4:00 PM ET
Your brand walks in the door before you do. In this interactive webinar, learn the factors that make up your brand. Then, define the brand you want to have and develop an action plan to create that brand in your professional transportation organization.
- Uncover your strengths and your values that drive your brand
- Create your personal brand statement
- Make a brand plan to enhance and own your brand so that others see you as you want to be seen
Interactive Live Web Event:
The instructor will engage the audience during this 60-minute web event using the following features:
- Chat Pod, Raised Hands/Reaction buttons, polls, and more. We encourage you to join 10 minutes early to learn how to use these functions.
- Weekly Reminder Emails sent to Registrants for the 6 weeks following this webinar.
Instructor: Shelley Row, President & CEO | Shelley Row Associates, LLC
4-part Workshop Fees
Individual Session Fees
This fee includes:
- Live interactive web events
- Weekly emails from the instructor with bite size tips and reminders for improving your management skills as a transportation professional
- Session recordings will be available to stream for all registrants for 90 days after the last webinar in the workshop.
- Downloadable PDF Handouts
- 1 course evaluation
- 1 certificate of completion
- 1 PDH Credits per session