Management Skills for Transportation Professionals: Session 1, Effective Meeting Management
Management Skills for Transportation Professionals: Session 1, Effective Meeting Management: Manage People and Get Things Done!
When: Thursday, March 28, 2019 3:00 - 4:00 PM ET
Develop the skills to manage and run meetings that get results particularly when the meeting is filled with challenging personalities like disruptors, tangent takers, and reluctant contributors. Learn to uncover the emotional tenor in the room so that you address concerns in the meeting rather than in the hallway afterwards.
- Understand when you need a meeting for real and when you don’t.
- Create a clear structure for the meeting that gets things done
- Know how to take the emotional temperature in the meeting so that critical discussions happen in the meeting not in the hallway afterwards
- Learn the types of meeting participants and how to manage them
Interactive Live Web Event:
The instructor will engage the audience during this 60-minute web event using the following features:
- Chat Pod, Raised Hands/Reaction buttons, polls, and more. We encourage you to join 10 minutes early to learn how to use these functions.
- Weekly Reminder Emails sent to Registrants for the 6 weeks following this webinar.
Instructor: Shelley Row, President & CEO | Shelley Row Associates, LLC
4-part Workshop Fees
Individual Session Fees
This fee includes:
- Live interactive web events
- Weekly emails from the instructor with bite size tips and reminders for improving your management skills as a transportation professional
- Session recordings will be available to stream for all registrants for 90 days after the last webinar in the workshop.
- Downloadable PDF Handouts
- 1 course evaluation
- 1 certificate of completion
- 1 PDH Credits per session