ITE MET Section: Emerging Professionals Conference - Vertical Career Paths: Breaking the Glass Ceiling
Vertical Career Paths: Breaking the Glass Ceiling
Please join us for a panel discussion with breakout session on vertical career movement for women's careers in transportation. We will be discussing how our four panelists have "broken the glass ceiling" and risen in their professional and personal lives to become leaders and executives in the transportation field.
Moderator: Amir Rizavi, Director at VHB, a past president of ITE Met Section
- Emily Gallo, Government Relations Director at HNTB
- Maxine Hill, Managing Director at VHB
- Lynn LaMunyon, Traffic Engineer at Ocean County, NJ
- Mary K. Murphy, Director at PANYNJ
Time: Oct 28, 2020 (3:00 PM - 6:00 PM)?
- 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM Breakout Sessions with Panelists (Networking)
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Virtual Happy Hour
Register here: https://app.glueup.com/event/october-28th-2020-emerging-professionals-conference-28027/