ITE MET Section: Emerging Professionals Conference - Lateral Career Paths for Emerging Professionals
Lateral Career Paths for Emerging Professionals
Please join us for a panel discussion on lateral career movement. Not all career moves are about climbing the ladder. In this panel, we will be discussing the considerations of when, how, and why to make a lateral career move while learning about the experiences of our four panelists.
Moderator: Sofia Duran, Traffic Designer at VHB and ITE Mentorship Committee Co-Chair
- Nicole Bucich, Director at Northeast Corridor Commission
- Michael Collins, Senior Application Developer at GPI
- Craig O’Donnell, Transportation Analyst at VHB
- Jonathan Schneider, Transportation Engineer at VHB
Time: Oct 21, 2020 (3:00 PM - 6:00 PM)?
- 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM Breakout Sessions with Panelists (Networking)
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Virtual Happy Hour
Register here: https://app.glueup.com/event/october-21st-2020-emerging-professionals-conference-28025/