Introducing ITE's New Parking Generation Manual, 6th Edition
When: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 | 2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
The webinar presents the key elements ITE Parking Generation Manual (PGM), 6th Edition. Topics covered include the introduction of new and updated land use codes and subcategories, additional analysis capabilities (e.g., average rate, fitted curve and 85th percentile), updated time of day distributions and parking supply ratios. The webinar also provides a live demonstration of the ITEParkGen web app with several new enhancements that enables the analyst access to the full ITE Parking database for specialized analysis.
- Become familiar with all elements of the Parking Generation Manual, 6th Edition, including the PGM land use descriptions, data plots, parking supply information, time-of-day distribution data, and urban/suburban setting options
- Understand use of the ITEParkGen web app to replicate PGM data plots and statistics
- Understand use of the ITEParkGen web app to filter data by age of data, region, and size of independent variable
- Kevin Hooper, Principal, Kevin Hooper Associates, Falmouth, ME
- Lisa Fontana Tierney, Traffic Engineering Senior Director, Institute of Transportation Engineers, Washington, DC
ITE Members: Free
Registration for webinar includes the live event, an archived recording with access for 30 days to each registrant. If you are a non-member of ITE you will need to create an account to register. You can create an account here.
PDH Credit Certificate: If you would like PDH Credit for this webinar, there is a processing fee for each registrant of $20 regardless of membership status to receive 1.0 PDH credits certificate.
Instructions and link will be provided at the conclusion of the live event. Participants are able to purchase and retrieve their certificate until their access to the content expires. After the content expires and goes into archive, the certificate opportunity is forfeit.