ITE Vision Zero On-Demand Resources
ITE has initiated podcasts, several implementation-oriented webinars, created a “pathway” of Vision Zero-based sessions at for the 2017 Joint ITE/CITE Annual Meeting and Exhibit, taking place July 30–August 2 in Toronto, ON, Canada, as well as developed ITEJ articles and a Vision Zero focused issue of ITEJ in March 2017. These resources and others are listed below.
- Conversation with Matts-Åke Belin on Vision Zero. Matts is a traffic safety strategist with the Swedish Transport Administration, who has been instrumental in Vision Zero where it originated in Sweden.
- Deborah Hersman Talks about the Road to Zero. Deborah is the Road to Zero Coalition Chair
- Using the New ITE Vision Zero Website and Safety Resources Toolbox, May 23, 3:00-4:30 EDT (ITE)
- June 1, 1:00-2:30 (National Center for Rural Road Safety)
- Looking Beyond the 2009 Edition of the MUTCD: New Flexibilities for the Practitioner
- Keeping Pedestrians and Bicycles Safe: New MUTCD Provisions
- Looking Forward: Advancing New and Emerging Traffic Control Devices
- Toward Vision Zero: Tools and Tips for Achieving Target Speeds in Your Community
- All Roads Lead to Zero: Realizing Vision Zero, April 2016
- Director's Message: ITE Zeroes in on Vision Zero, September 2016
- Video Analytics Towards Vision Zero, March 2017
- Vision Zero in New York City, May 2016
- Vision Zero in Seattle WA, USA: Part One, June 2016
- Vision Zero in Seattle, WA, USA: Part Two, July 2016