|Why should your Agency become an Affiliated Governmental Agency Member of The Institute of Transportation Engineers?
Founded in 1930, ITE is one of the largest and fastest growing professional transportation organizations in the world dedicated to meeting society's needs for safe and efficient surface transportation. As an ITE member you will join the ranks of the most preeminent members of the transportation profession and have access to a wide range of valuable benefits including the following:
- When you join ITE as an Affiliated Governmental Agency, each individual covered by that membership may join one council in each category (Employer-based and Technical) for free.
- As your staff’s professional competency is enhanced and your agency’s goals are met, your agency will enjoy a significant savings in dues over individual dues rates.
- Your agency will receive a 10% discount on meeting registrations and publications.
- Your agency will receive valuable ITE Scrip that may be used as credit by any agency employee toward registration fees of section, district, or international meetings, conferences, seminars and ITE publication orders in addition to your other discounts.
- As an Affiliated Governmental Agency you will be providing your staff with a significant benefit which enhances your agency’s employee retention and improves your agency’s overall professional quality.
- As an agency member, membership dues for ITE are a predictable annual cost.
- Your agency will have established a formal relationship with a major international transportation society.
- You can add new members at any time. You can replace members at any time with no administrative fees.
ITE-on-the-Web provides you with a source of potential employees as well as student resumes.